B.Sc. Interior Design
Eligibility: 10+2 or 3 year diploma
Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
State Govt. University
- The interdisciplinary module focuses on methodological and technical approach.
- Equips the learner with an understanding of various interior styles.
- Helps the student to understand furnishings and materials and also helps them to get acquainted with the art and science of creating harmony with colours, textures and patterns.
- The 3-year program helps students gain comprehensive knowledge in the field of interior design via the study of various elements of architecture, material sourcing, lighting and decorations, soft furnishings, lifestyle and cultural preferences etc.
- The learners will understand the constantly evolving landscape of interior design by keeping in mind the varying tastes and preferences of different demographics and cultures.
- The program provides students with a platform to fully develop their latent creative skills and express their view.
- The students are encouraged to develop creative, artistic, individual and imaginative approach towards interior design.
- Regular industry interaction with experts and opportunity to participate in exhibitions and workshops helps in acquiring in-depth knowledge of the field.
- Students will develop projects as a part of their final submission.