Admission Procedure for MBA
The candidate should have at least 50% marks ( 47.5% for candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category ) in Bachelor's or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline form a recognized university or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Guru Jambeshwar University of Sc. & Technology Hissar, CCS HAU, Hissar, DCR University of Sc & Technology, Murthal and Ch. Devi Lal University, Sirsa, as the case may be or Should have at least 50% marks (47.5% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in Final Examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Admission Procedure for BBA
10+2 Pass from any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE or any other State Education Board.
The Selection will be on merit basis.
- Education Loan is available from Federal Bank Ltd.
- Fee has to be deposited in Federal Bank Ltd. Sec – 7, Karnal A/C No. 16490200000417
* 90 Seats shall be filled through Haryana State Counseling Society (www.hscs.org)
* 30 Shall be filled through direct admissions after qualifying Group Discussion and Personal Interview at Institutional Level
Candidates who have appeared for any of the below mentioned test may be exempted from the following examinations subject to the approval of admission committee.
+ Management Aptitude test (MAT)
* Fill up and return the application form with all necessary documents (as described in the application form)
* Students must strictly carry filled up application forms along with prescribed fee.