Budha College of Architecture
- The department has highly qualified & experienced faculty
- Visiting faculty from different fields of architecture
- Innovative and interactive teaching-learning process
- Expert lectures arranged under Academic-Industry Connect Program
- Integrated Universal Centric approach – Inclusion of subjects like humanities, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Deep and Urban Ecology
- Design and maker based learning– to explore, integrate and reinforce learning
- Creative atmosphere– Encouraging unlearning and re-learning through informal procedures
- Curious learning– Learning through professional as well as open electives
- Best Industry Connect – All design and academic jury members are from industry like MHADA, CIDCO, INTACH, ASI and freelance practicing architects
- Strong alumni connect– contributing towards the betterment of academic through professional training, resource management etc.
- Institutional Membership – with the Professional bodies such as IIA, IGBC
- Architecture for society– Students are allowed to participate in various activities that expose them to the socio-cultural perspective of profession
- MOU with eminent architects of city– for continuous industry exposure and hands on practice.
- Student exchange programs – with International, national Universities, summer school etc.
- Consultancy Cell – Enthusiastic students work under the guidance of faculty on various current civic projects
- Study Tours – arranged every year to expose the students to the socio-cultural & historical contexts of places
- Skill Enhancement– Encouraging participation through architectural competitions & conventions such as NASA & NIASA
- Appreciation of Art – through hands on workshops, seminar, guest lectures etc.
- Studios equipped with excellent facilities to encourage conducive studio culture amongst the students
- CAD Laboratories with updated softwares like AutoCAD, Revit, Rhinoceros, Design Builder, Photoshop, etc.
- Exclusive Library equipped with Architectural Design, Planning and other books related to program
- Environmental Laboratory
- Material Museum – Equipped with Demonstrative models of Kitchen, Toilet, other building services along with display of diverse building materials
Bachelor of Architecture
|Year 1||Professional Core||Basic Science and Applied Engineering Course (BS&AE)||Skill Enhancement Course (SEC)|
|Year 2||Professional Core (PC)||Basic Science and Applied Engineering Course (BS&AE)||Skill Enhancement Course (SEC)||Open Elective (OE)||Professional Elective (PE)||MOOC, Social Science & Humanities Certification Courses|
|Year 3||Professional Core (PC)||Basic Science and Applied Engineering Course (BS&AE)||Professional Elective (PE)||Skill Enhancement Course (SEC)||Open Elective (OE)|
|Year 4||Professional Core (PC)||Basic Science and Applied Engineering Course (BS&AE)||Professional Elective (PE)||Professional Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses (PAECC)||Skill Enhancement Course (SEC)||Professional Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses (PAECC)|
|Year 5||Professional Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses (PAECC)||Professional Elective (PE)||Skill Enhancement Course (SEC)|
- Architectural Consultant – After completion of five year degree program students are eligible to get registered with COA and they can practice independently.
- Many architects pursue postgraduate, research and doctoral studies.
- The program develops a range of very desirable creative, visual, practical and design based skills that further offers plenty of options like:
- Interior Designer
- Conservation consultant
- Project Management
- Building Surveyor
- Estimating and Costing
- Building Valuation
- Landscape architect
- MEP Consultant
- Architectural Journalism
- Simulation Expert